Friday, June 15, 2018

The Crafters Cafe- Challenge #198


Heey, Lovely Ladies,
How are you today. Its Friday and I am having beautiful challenge for you. The sponsor for this challenge is Scrap N' Dipity. You have a prize to won worth Voucher $10.00.






This is my DT work. I have used card stock and pattern papers from Heartfelt Creations, Dress My Craft and few stock that was in my stash. I found matching ribbon so i used them in my project. To give 3D effect I have used double sided tape. 

To add glitter to my project I have used Stickle-Ice Glaze Hielo and Nuvo Glitter drops Flammingo Parade. For adhersive i have used tacky tape and double sided tape, As the background is too vibrant I kept the foreground simple 


Please love my project. I love to hear all sweet words from you.

Thank you so much

Have wonderful weekend.

Bye.

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: