Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Hello Card for FMS Challenge





Hi Everyone,

I am submitting new card for challenge Freshly Made Sketched #434 - A Sketch by Linda

This is the sketch given by FMS

My card submitted. 
I have used pattern paper from Bob and Betty, Bling from Crafters Corner and Hello diecut sentiments from Hero Arts
I did used embossing power - Pearl green with versa mark champagne.

Also, I have used foam tape everywhere, on white card stock, on pattern paper and on sentiments, It gives beautiful dimention to the card.


Hope you enjoy the visit.
Please feel free to visit and go to many sections.
If you find my work do share it.

Bye 
Alka

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Your patterned paper is lovely - the perfect backdrop to your sentiment! Pretty card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: