Friday, July 24, 2020

PENNY'S CHALLENGE #476

 Hello Ladies 

Hope you are doing wonderful and I am also doing good. Things are getting dragged due to COVID19 and in India it is increasing day by day. There is no time limit when will this be getting over and we are badly waiting for vaccine to come.

We are still at home, so my place was in green zone and now it has come under Red zone, so you can understand the situation.

Never expected to be so bad.

Today I am submitting my inspiration work for Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this is my first post for them. Do come and join here for fun. Click Here it will take you directly to the challenge.

Digi Image from



My inspiration for today's post 


I have made this card using  Nuthatch .
Colours used Zig Marker
Martha stewart circle punch 2.5"
Pattern paper used from destash collection
Elizabeth Craft design for red and yellow flower-Bunch of flowers 4
Flower colouring - Alcohol ink .




This card is made using 
Heartfelt Creations pattern paper
DMC pattern paper
Leaves from HFC Classic Leaf Collection
Stain Ribbon
Classic Doily from DMC


Thank you for your Visit

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: