Wednesday, July 17, 2019

CHALLENGE #18 -TCCC


Another Long day!

How are you doing these days my crafting ladies. We are waiting for rain to shower on since. We are missing rain this year, but most probably it will rain.

I have bought my new makeup brush. I never do makeup, but seeing so many techniques using makeup brushes, i tried my hand on this card. The outcome is fabulous. Used 3 shades to create the beautiful results. 

I have bought makeup brush which is less then $4, bought it for Rs.290/- here in India. Very low price and good quality.



Please do comment if you like my card. This card is made for my this months DT inspiration for The Creative Crafters. Do clink on to the link to join the challenge.




 Makeup Brush

Wish you happy days!

Alka


2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Hello, Wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and for the nice comment you left. I am also wanting to get some of those makeup brushes. I think they are a little to expensive. But I have found a set on Aliexpress that I'm thinking of getting. Happy day to you!

Blog27999 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: