Saturday, August 17, 2019

CHALLENGE #19


Hi Ladies,

We are celebrating Independence Day Today.

So all are going smooth, I suppose. You guys must be busy crafting all beautiful projects.

I have done one beautiful projects for your inspirations.. I love using all elements into my card, I love preparing luxurious cards.

Here are the dies I used:-
1. Grand Vinery Die Creative Expressions
2. Mudra Stamps - Lets Party
3. DMC Banner Punch
4.Heartfelt Creations Decorative Medallion
5. Bob n betty paper pack
6. Martha Stewart butterfly punch
7. Rose from the store
8. PEach rose from Itsy bitsy
9. Steroform buds
10. Tacky glue, tacky tape and foam tape.


Here is the inspiration for this month at The Creative Crafters
The Creative Crafters


I have distress all around to have little shabby chic look. 

Gorgeous CArds

Thank you for stopping bye.

Alka

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: