Thursday, April 16, 2020

CHALLENGE #27 - The Creative Crafters Challenge


Good Morning Ladies,

Welcome back to my blog

We are going through some odd phase of our life. So, I pray and request you all to be please safe and please stay at home and spend time with your loved ones. God has given us wonderful opportunity to be with loving people.

My store is in apartment and its my own so thats easy for me. I got very little supplies from the store, very early in the morning, just took a risk of going out. And I am not going to do this again ever. I could just keep myself engaged little.
                                 

Supplies :-

Card Stock for Base
White card stock
Stencil
Playful kitten Stamps from Gerda Steiner Designs (GSD415)
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Peacock feather, Gathered twigs, Black Shoot,
Distress tool
Stencil brush
Score Board
Zig MArker
Tacky tape
Foam tape

Procedure :

I distress the white card stock with peacock feather and stenciled. You can use any stencil of your choice. I have 3 stencils with me and i used this one. I dont know the brand and I am so sorry for that.

I stamped the image on the Iris Paper and coloured with zig marker. Stamped the sentiments and organised.

To give the dimension I have used foam tape. To adhere all the pieces i have used tacky tape.


If you find my project interesting, please do share this post. 

Thank you
Stay at home , Stay safe
Bye for now
ALka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: