Sunday, April 5, 2020

Diamond Painting - New Art


Hello All,

I hope and pray to god that all are well and in good health. This is the time where you really have to be very careful, so please my friend stay at home and be safe.

I am at home the day, it was declared unsafe to move out. I cleared my cabins and books and all stuff that were dumped. I was surprised to see my art and craft supplies which were forgotton. From all that I found really interesting stuff to work with. This is diamond art or stone painting. Its so beautiful and so safe and on top of that it is super easy. I bought this kit since a year back and i am really thrilled to use them and show it to you. Girls one thing i would like to tell you that this stone is plastic but it shines like anything. I may not be able to do justice to show you how beautiful it is.

So I will brief you about the packet (I would have taken the picture of the packet), well not an issue. The Packets had 
1. Beautiful picture on board . It had gule all over the image
2. Plastic stones with coding
3. Extra glue
4. Pen - to stick the stones
5. Tray to keep stones
6.Easel to put your board ( i have not used them)




You can either click on to the link or see video from here as well.




WRap up for now. take care.Be safe and stay at home

Bye for now
Alka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: