Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Flower is my Soul


Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are doing good this lockdown day. So do crafting and stay at home, keep social  distance.

This is the first time that I am entering into the challenge with Freshly Made Sketches. I found the theme so great.






So here is my beautiful piece of work.





Material used : 

Die used : Cottage Cultz 3D Flower #1
Sentiment - Hero Arts Poly Clear
Color Box -Lipstick Red Chalk Ink
Card Stock Basd
DMC Doily die
Mirror card stock
Pattern Paper (don't remember the brand)
Archival Ink Black Jet
Tacky Glue 
Acrylic block
Heartfelt Creations Stylus Tool kit and mat
Metal beads

I layered pattern paper on to the mirror card stock. Stamped the sentiment with Acrylic block. I have used DMC doily and on top of that I have sticked the flower. I have used heartfelt shaping kit to shape flower. 

I am just in love with this card. 

Thank you
Stay blessed
XOXO
Alka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: