Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Birds of Feather


Hello Dear All my Crafty friends,

Hope you are safe and in good health. Stay at home, please.

I am doing lot of card making these days and its really so fun. I have made this cards few minutes ago for the challange. I am submitting this card to Cupcale Inspiration and I am so happy to see the beautiful colour, that tempted me to make one for them.

The inspiration image is





I have nothing to say much about this card. I want to mention here that I bought this feather die from destash group 

Material Used :

Feather die brand unknown - from destash from famous crafter
Archival ink - Cactus flower, Forget me not and Leaf Green
Card stock white and black
Pattern paper - Bob & Betty
Sentiments from Little Birdie - Secculent Garden
Bling
Tacky glue

As simple as that, I distressed half feather to keep the white as per challenge.

I feel great about it and should love to see your beautiful comments

Thank you
Stay blessed 
Alka



No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: