Saturday, May 2, 2020

Happy Birthday - CAS(E) this Sketch

Hello Ladies

Its Saturday and I cant believe how time flies. Lockdown is just great for me. Hope your families and friends are also doing well. Be Calm and Craft on.

I am submitting my card for CAS(E) this Sketch #370 . This is my first card in this form. I have never made such card but it is really fun. I enjoyed making this card,



The pattern paper that I have used is from DMC Dress my craft. The die i have used most probably from  Penny Black I have used pink card stock as base and pink pattern paper for sentiments . Black Card stock is used to show the beautiful pattern paper perfectly.



Thank you for stopping here.
Love you all

Be safe , stay at home and enjoying crafting

Alka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: