Friday, May 1, 2020

Heartbeat - CAS Challenge

Hello Ladies

Hope you are doing great this lockdown. I am just enjoying making card and seeing all the blogs in my reading list.

My card for STAMPlorations CAS challlenge is here. 



So, here is what I tried to show you the steps, though not so detailed. I normally work in my studio but due to Corona lockdown, I am just at home trying to work with whatever i have, you may find the design of stencils used in various projects. 



I have used the same stencils in many projects. Well in short of pattern paper, I tried to make my own pattern paper,

I have used white card stock and distressed Walnut Stain all around the page and again reused stencil with same distress ink.



The beauty of the paper now.



Now, I distressed white card stock with Archival Ink Vibrant Fuchsia and Archival Ink Cactus flower and Prima deep kiss.


For Butterfly I have used Penny Black - Social Butterfly stamped and distressed with Archival Ink Forget me Not and Jet Black to stamp the image


I have adhere glitter using tacky glue and shower glitter on top and kept it ideal for 10min.

Finally, I have arranged all using tacky tape and all around. I have used lace to show the dress sort of card.
The sentiment stamp is from Penny black- Social butterfly



Please do like share and add your friend to see my more work and I may inspire you.

Take care
Bye



No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: