Here Comes my work for The Paper Girls Challenge #144
Hello Beautiful Ladies,
My first entry to this blog.
I have started this card using Hero Art background stamp. Embossed with clear embossing powder and with the black Archival Ink stamped another image of Leaf. I again used Hero Art wooden stamp. I just love the designs of Hero Art.
With the spellbinder dies I die cut the Floral Florishes and distress with Distress Oxide. The water colour is done with Distress Oxide and the result is so pretty and I am loving it. Sprayed water on it that the effect I love it. I don't know if the viewer can see the exact colour with is in my hand.
Completed with card with distressing all the corners.Christmas Laces and Happiness stamp with Hero ARt. Glittered the flowers.
1. White and black card stock.
2. Clear embossing powder
3. Background stamp -Hero Art
4. Hand pressed Leaf - Hero Art
5. Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Floral Florishes
6. Tacky glue
7. Tacky tape
8. Christmas lace Red
9. Hero Art Stamp - Happiness
10. Rose Embellishment
11. Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio, Fossilized Amber, Broken China,
12. Distress Ink - Rusty hingo
13. Archival Ink - Jet Black
That's the end of my project.
I am not able to do video presentation due to short of time.
Stay tuned for more projects.
Do join my blog for updates