Have a beautiful morning.
Today I have a beautiful card for the Challenge. This time The Card Concept has come up with some beautiful colours. I am submitting my entry for CC #69- March 15 .
I am Inspired by the colour Purple and Pink and I love flowers and so i have used beautiful dies from Heartfelt collection.
1. Card Stock - White
2. Pattern Paper - Purple
3. Pattern Paper from paper pack-Pink
4. Heartfelt Creation - Delicate Asters
5. Heartfelt Creations- Elegant Border Basic
5. Spellbinder Nestabilities dies
6. Spellbinder - Phase I set
7. Emblishments - Diamond Resin
8. Tacky Glue -Adhersive
9. Tacky Tape
10. Dress my craft - Diamond Dust
11. Distress Ink
12. Ranger Stickle Glitter Glue - Diamond
13. Paper Trimmer
14. Lindys Stamp Gang -Star Burst- Ponderosa olive &Tibetan Poppy Teal
14- Golf Tool - Dress My Craft
15- Oriental Card Stock - Dress My Craft
Well, I would like to brief about my project. I started with trimming with my pattern paper. I die cut using Heartfelt Creations -Elegant Border Basic. With the Golf tool I shaped the flower, I have used 6 layers of petals for big flowers and 3 Layers for small flowers.
All are then assembled together and created this master piece.
I Love this card. So adorable. Please do join my blog for regular updates.
My next feature is on MDF, so stay tuned.
HAVE A PLEASENT DAY!
BE HAPPY AND ENJOY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!