Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Lovely ATCs for March16

Hey all,

You want to see what my ATC for March16 Was. It was all about distress ink and stamping. I loved those cards a lot as I now feel that I am improving a lot day by day. The colours that I used were all beautiful.

I have used Mustard Seeds, Broken China, Peacock  feather, Rusty hings....Water Spray on the distress gives beautiful effect. This is my first card with water spray on it and I found it magical.




Have a nice time!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

giaonhanquocte said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: