Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Vintage Cards


Hello!! and Hi!!
So here comes another week..

I have come up with the project using some beautiful pattern papers and few embellishments. Few products bought from Nagashriarts Find Stuff and Crafters Corner.
 

Product Used:

1. Bob n Betty Paper
2. Prima Marketing Paper (Double sided)
3. Die cut
4. Distress Ink Vintage photo
5. Ready to use flowers
6. Glossy Accents from Ranger
7. Fevicol
8. Doily
9. Pearl Pin
10. Corner punch
11. stamps
 
Both the papers from Prima Marketing and Bob's are so beautiful. I would like to point out that both the paper are very thick and I found it little hard to bend the Prima Paper and keep my fingers pressing against this paper.
 
The beautiful fairy lady is bought from Nagashri Arts. Have little distressed with Distress ink. I have added few sentiments to it. Thanks die is very adorable. I have used Glossy accent to stick metal charms. It works very well. Highly Recommended.
 
Nagashri Arts has very beautiful collection of Papers. Do visit her site, I have linked above and check this discounts as well along with the huge collections.
 
Hope you like my card. Do leave some love for this post.
Have a great Day!









Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: