Monday, July 3, 2017

Paper Sweeties - CELEBRATE THE RED, WHITE & BLUE!!!

Super Super exited to share Paper Sweeties - CELEBRATE THE RED, WHITE & BLUE!!! in my blog.

The colours of this challenge is so vibrant. I just loved them. Fortunately I had all the elements that is required for this challenge.

Products used :-
1. DCWV Adhersive mat stack prints- (sticker paper)
2. White card stock
3.Craft Medley -Cup Sequins (multi Colour) from Multi craft
4. Tacky tape
5. OHP Sheet
6. Tacky Glue
7. Tag Sentiments from Eco Greetings
8. Unbranded Rectangle die
9. Double sided tape



Instructions:-

I have used rectangle die to cut the window. The background is the Blank card wanted to stamp the sentiments but I had the tag that was exactly matching with the entire card.

Keep the OHP sheet 1/2 inch bigger than the cut so that I can glued properly. I have used tacky tape to avoid the mess that glue creates.

Used foam double sided in 2 layers this will accommodate the sequins beautifully and shakes very well. It gives enough space to move the sequins. I have sticked sequins little here and there so that when the card is upright it can be clearly visible.

I enjoyed making card and in this busy week day Monday! I could post that same.

Do like, share and spread my blog link.

Thank you so much!
 

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: