Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Stunning Mixed Media on Brush - Fly high

Good Evening to all my friends,

Its Tuesday evening and I am posting this lovely altered paint brush just for you. One day I will definitely make tutorial for you all guys, its just I am gaining confidence to speak..

Learnt Mixed Media from Anna Debrowska, my very first workshop and then I just fall and rise in love with mixed media.

One important note . If you like my work please do share and spread words.

Here we go,



 
So what all I used. All the colours and waxes used is from Finnabair..
 
1. Finnabair - Heavy Gesso black and white, Soft Matt Gel and Heavy body Gel
 
2. Acrylic Paint -1. Metallic Steam Punk copper
2. Opel Magic Yellow Blue
3. Metallic deep water
4. Metallic Emerald Green
 
2. Prima Art alchemy Waxes - 1. Amethyst Magic
2. Bronze Age
3. Lucky Emerald
4. Aged brass
5. Royal Robes
6. Vintage silk
 
4. Prima Color Bloom - 1.Fairy Pond Fine Shimmer
2. Plumeria Spray Mist
 
5. Any tissue paper for decoupage
 
6. Other than wings all the gears are mdf, couldn't get any metal gear so fast and so had to use this mdf gear bought from destash.













 

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: