Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Creative Crafters - CHALLENGE #3

Good Morning All!

Its time for New Challenge Anything Goes.

I am super exited to share my beautiful DT post using Bridie - Digital Stamp. I love to thank you  The Creative Crafters for giving us super images and I really enjoy working on it.

So, Join this month's Challenge.

We have LeAnn's World 101 as a lovely sponsor for this challenge.

 The Winner may choose a prize of 2 digital stamps from...


Here is the details of my projects :

1. Bridie - Digital Stamp
2. Zig Marker
3. Spellbinder dies -Swirl Bliss
4. Dragon fly - Itsybitsy
5. Flowers - Itsybitsy
6. Doily - CornerTableCrafting
7.Printed Paper Pack
8. Brown Card Stock.
9. Base Card - Itsybitsy.
10. Printed Christmas Cardstock (name unknown), Bought from destash.
11. Chopped corners with corner punch.





Have a great Day!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned for next exiting challenge.
Till then
Bye bye
Alka 


No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: