Friday, June 1, 2018

My First post for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #197

Dearies,

Hope you are doing good this weekend. I am too happy with loads of new DT Posts for challenges.

I am so exited to revel my joining The Crafter's Cafe Challege Team. This is my first post with CCCT. I have received such a lovely image from TCCC Team to work on.The sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps and i love the image.

You are definitely going to win goodies so do join the challenge

                                      The Crafter's CafĂ© Challenge Blog


TIC-TAC-TOE


I have layed the card. The base card is black, layered with yellow embossing card. This is sizzix embossing folder. again layered with red.  Used zig marker for colouring. I use zig marker a lot, in almost all my project. love them so much.

Laces are so gorgeous. I love use laces in my project as it give a very rich look. So ladies I think you like my card. Do Join the challenge and have fun. 

Have fun and do enter the challenge. Do not forget to visit the blog to see the prize. 
Hugs
Alka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: