Sunday, July 15, 2018

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge # 200 - Lots of Layers

Here comes brand new challenge #200 with lots of layers. My Besties has such a beautiful images and love using them in my project. Thank you The Crafter's Cafe Challenge for getting us such beautiful images.

Prize is 3 images

And the theme for this week is 
LOTS OF LAYERS

I have used few elements to make more beautiful . The flowers are handmade from heartfelt creations. I prefer making flowers by my own. It such a beautiful thing. The butterfly is from MArtha Stewart Punch.I love using zig marker so here i used zig marker. Stickle and glitter are used. Glitter i have used from Dress my craft. 

If you like my project please do follow me and leave love and i love reading your beautiful comments.

Thank you



All the love to my great crafters.

Alka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: