Saturday, July 21, 2018

The Creative Crafter -Challenge#6


Here we go,

I am now totally overloaded with lots and lots of shopping this month and totally exhaused and i am really looking for great ideas on what to start and where to start.

This is the real challange and I am fasinated with Sizzix now. So here are the details of product used:

Product detail
1. Tim Holtz Alterations- Bird Branch -657833. So fun cutting with this die.
2. Glitter foam sheet from my little store - Corner Table Crafting
3. Sentiments Love - Received in Swap as a gift.
4.Flag banner - Again I bought from Itsy bitsy.
5. Tacky Tape
6. Tacky glue
7. White card stock and White Card.

I used all means to in Silhoutte but finally ended up with glitter sheet,

Click here to go to the blog to enter the challenge

Keep watching and enjoy my post.

Please leave comments. Forward my post , use my inspiration and just enjoy.

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: