Monday, August 6, 2018

Creativ Fusion - Challenge #3 Theme: The Four Seasons


Hello Friends,

I wish you all a very Happy Friendship Day !

I really enjoyed with my friend with no click just talking, eating and having fun. Away from all media and just we both were there to celebrate. I was so peaceful.

My Inspirational Card for today's Challenge that is going live in few hours, I wish you all to join this challenge with your friends and relatives and do not forgot to follow me on my blog.

There will be more and more surprises in my blog. Wait for right time and watch the space.


 Get into Creative Fusion to check out for more details.


The beautiful card made for Creativ Fusion, thank you for the beautiful  image and sentiments provided .

This month's sponsor is Bloom Art Stamps.

 
This month our theme is 'The Four Seasons' with the option of Anything Goes.


My Inspiration Project for this challenge :-




Do Join us and have lots of fun.We can't wait to see how you interpret this months theme. Good luck !


With love
Alka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: