Saturday, December 15, 2018

Anything Goes Challenge#11

Hello Ladies.
This is Alka and Good Evening to all  from India.

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas.

Love to make such beautiful Christmas Card for your inspiration. Do use my style and post it to my FB page I would be more than happy to see my work.

Click on to the link  for more details
Entry is open till 8th Jan 2019

Product I have used :

Heartfelt Creations dies - Poinsettia HCD1-766
Heartfelt Creations Deluxe flower shaping kit -HCSTI -401
Deer die bought from destash
Memory Box Tag You're IT Squares style 30025 model
DMC - Shaker elements
DMC, Pattern Paper
Golden Card Stock
Tacky Tape
Tacky Glue
DMC Glitters
Sentiment
Distress ink

This card is really super cute one, I have used lot of Sparkling glitters, Leaves I have used Sizzix die bought from destash.

Sometimes destash works so good for me as i get me at low price and fits my pocket. Thats so cool. Friends do go for destash if you see the quality and price good.




All the best and be Merry

Merry Christmas to all my friends

Alka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: