Well the time has come once again! We are looking to add a small handful of new designers to our FFC Design Team. Most of the ladies on my team have been with me for 3+ years and we have formed a little family and now we would like to expand our family to include some more family members! There is nothing as precious as the friendships we form in this industry. With that being said, if you are wanting to or have ever wanted to design for a team, read on as I am officially on the hunt for some creative people to join us!
Have you been wanting to be on a design team but never try out because you think that your work is not "good" enough? I know that many of you are sitting there answering this question with a "yes, thats me"! I am looking for designers who are not afraid to take a leap and will just dive right on in, feet first! No need to be worried or judgmental on your work. Let me be the judge of that! If you want to be on my design team, take the leap and let me see what you have! Now keep in mind, I am simple and very laid back. I welcome ALL levels of crafters to try out and I want you to know that ALL levels of crafters have the same advantage of being chosen. I am not going to single out "friends" or people that are "popular" for my design team. I play fair and I will tell you what I am looking for, but before I do, here is what You need to have within yourself before I even look at your work.
You must have a huge passion for crafting! :)
You have to be outgoing, down to earth, sociable, creative, enthusiastic and human! :)
You have to eat, sleep, and breathe crafting! :)
You Must be Happy and laugh a lot! :)
If you have all four of those things... then here is what I want you to do. TRY OUT!!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
1. You will need to have an active blog
2. You will need to create 1-3 projects per month. During special occasions and blog hops, you may be required to do an extra project or two for that month.
3. You will need to advertise on social media for any upcoming challenges, blog hops and guest design spotlights if asked.
( Social Media platform preferred is Facebook)
4. You will be required to join our private Design Team Group. No cost, it's free to join.
5. The term will be for 6 months and will run from March 1, 2019 to September 13, 2019. At the end of the 6 month term, you will have the opportunity to stay on should you choose to. If you do plan to leave after your six months, at least a one month notice prior to your term's end will need to be given.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN:
1. You will receive an array of digital stamps and cut files from various companies in the industry.
2. You will receive more exposure on your blog, preferably leading into more followers and friendships
3. You will receive an organized Design Team Group to find all challenge information, links, sponsor information & friendly chat with your Design Team Family.
4. You will receive the opportunity to be entered into giveaways
5. You will build up an amazing assortment of digital stamps from some of your favorite companies, that you can use over and over again in your own projects
6. You will have opportunities to be in the designer spotlight
7. Lastly, you will build beautiful friendships with a great group of designers that will be working alongside you
1. Please create 1 new project specifically for this DT Call, send it in via email and make sure to post about it on your blog, making sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack.
2. Your project should be a reflection of who you are and what your style is. That is what I am looking for, personality and style. If you are great at creating shabby chic, then don't submit some funky mixed media project. Show me what makes YOU stand out. What is your passion????
YOUR PROJECT CAN BE:
A. A card (shaker, step, gatefold, gift card)
B. A scrapbook layout or project life spread
C. A mixed media project (canvas, art journal)
D. An altered piece of art or home decor item (3D)
3. Along with your submission, please include:
A. Your full name
B. Your email address
C. Your blog address
D. Your favorite type of craft to make
E. A photo of yourself
F. A short bio about yourself and why you want to be on this team