Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Creative Crafter Challenge #28

Hi Friends,

Hope you are having great time in lockdown. I am just cooking, cleaning, washing and time is passing by. It is very hard to be positive all the time. But yes I am trying to keep myself highly motivated. 

I feel crafting needs peace of mind to bring in ideas. Well I am going for meditation this week. To get my mojo back. Without complete craft supply sometime it is very difficult to work. My Big Shot is almost died and just kept for some urgent cutting. The skin of the wheel is coming out so it is not pressing the sandwich properly.

Well, This months challenge is cool. Do just us here with The Creative Crafters with fantastic prizes and badge. Great platform to show your work.

My Inspiration for this month is here. Its totally distressing and stamping. 


Hope you are going to love this months card. Please leave your love here below.

Take care
Have a nice month
Alka


No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: