Saturday, July 11, 2020

Tutorial Embossing Card without Embossing

Hello,

So little surprise for you all. 

I have come up with something new on card.

The card made seems to be like embossing but actually it is not. 



This card is made using Gold Leaf and adhersive. Super Magical. You want to try hand on it just do try and do comment if you like my video.



The Card measures 5 1/4 by 5 7/8 . You can choose the size as per your requirment. I normally customize as per my requirement. The size of the stamp is pretty good so you can go for 6 x 6 that's not an issue.

Material used:

Card Stock Orange / Pink / Black
Gold Leaf
Mont Marte Leafing size 
Favicol to stick Iuse any adhersive you have)
Mudra Stamps - Peacock Feather Doodle

If you like my tutorial do comment..

Have a great time
Alka



No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: