Friday, June 18, 2021

Vacation Time

      Vacation Time,

Its long time since I made card. Due to pendamic in my country I was so shattered and heart broken, I was not at all willing to do crafting. I lost my near and dear ones and it was a very bad time. I had Corona Virus and I am still recovering from that.

I was checking my mail and found The Card Concept mail in my inbox. So my first card after long long time. Love all the DT work that inspired me to open my craft room. 

The Card Concept Theme.#157



My Card for the challenge,

I was trying and wanted to make using some hats and all but landed up with this. I have used HFC stamps and did fussy cutting, that was much easy.





Please comment if you love my card.

Thank you and Be safe and take care of each other.

1 comment:

Kim S said...

I'm sorry for your very hard year. I'm glad you were able to escape today into some crafting - and I'm hoping your vacation card reminded you of better times. Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: