Friday, September 19, 2014

Challenge # 39 - Black, White and Pop of color !

Hello Everyone.

Here I am back with beautiful card for Challenge-39 black, white and pop of color!. I was so impressed and highly motivated seeing all beautiful creations in the blog of Lulupu. I am polished day by day. Learning new things by seeing all good works of artist. Understanding the theme, material used, going again and again to all the beautiful sites, exploring them.

Now, after 6 months of effort,  I gained some amount of confidence and today I put up my card for the Lulupu challenge.







Nothing much to speak about, this is a simple yet beautiful card. I have used Washi tape, punches, flower and distressed the card.

Please do leave comment or suggestions, if you like my work.

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: