Monday, June 18, 2018

DT Post - THE CREATIVE CRAFTERS! -Challenge#5

The Climate is extrem hot and unbearable waiting for monsoon to come. So in this hot season I offer you a cup of coffee.

Here is my DT project for The Creative Crafter.All the products that I used here is brand new. Just bought last week so was very curious to use them. More about the Challenge

The Challenge is ANYTHING GOES.This challenge is for fun so there is no prizes. It is all about fun, so it is good to move and play with no reason. 


I have hell lot of spellbinder dies, I love there theme, the arrows, doilies, the hello. You really have to put in more energy to cut, so you should have lot of patience to use them. The swrils are so beautiful, I had to cut that half to accomodate as vapour.

The laces are from my store. I sprayed lace with Prima Color Bloom2 Pink Crocus. Thats fine shimmery spray and i love th effect which I could'nt captured in the camera. 




I love to hear from you. Please shower some love by putting comments. I love to hear from you and do not forget to enter your project here


Hugs
Alka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: