Sunday, June 17, 2018

FFC #238 Always Anything Goes with The Paper Shelter!


Hello Dearies,
I welcome you all to my blog. You are going to have amazing weekend. Try making something this week. I have beautiful inspiration for you this week.

Lovely   Sponsor this week  is The Paper Shelter!

Please visit Jo's Scrap Shack to add your project.

Joine me here and do leave your love, comment and suggestion.

Here we go.




Our Sponsor this week




  The winner will win a $15 gift voucher to their online shop!


 So make sure to play along this week~


    Starts: Friday, June 15th  12:00AM
 Ends:  Friday, June 22nd    12:00AM
(Eastern time)

Here is my inspiration for you






Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~ 
Alka

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: